You can’t get far without a plan in place. Every few years, we review our strategies so we can work towards a just, resilient food system. We hold comprehensive discussions and set very clear goals for what we want to achieve.
Everything we do at FoodShare Toronto is aimed at realizing a resilient, just and sustainable food system to ensure good healthy food for all!
We do this by:
- Demonstrating inspiring models of change.
- Animating grassroots initiatives.
- Training children and adults.
- Advocating for food security.
In order to:
- Enhance access to, knowledge of, and consumption of vegetables and fruit.
- Strengthen community-led food initiatives in communities that experience the most food insecurity.
Until 2018 we’re focusing on the following priorities:
- Aligning efforts to optimize our influence.
- Collecting and using data to drive impact.
- Professionalizing our processes to enable operational excellence.
- Prioritizing food justice to address systemic barriers.
- Building a new world-class food hub to expand our impact.
Download 2016 to 2018 Strategic Plan – Download FoodShare’s Glossary
Download 2012 to 2014 Strategic Plan
Download 2009 to 2011 Strategic Plan