Find bounty in every Good Food Box.
Good Food Boxes are volunteer packed with fresh, high-quality, culturally appropriate vegetables and fruits. With the box menu changing weekly, each Good Food Box presents a convenient and affordable way to eat good healthy food.
Getting a box of good healthy food, whether pre-cut for your convenience or supersized for your family, is important to FoodShare. But getting a Good Food Box isn’t like receiving any other delivery. Ordering through your neighbourhood Good Food Box coordinator, you’ll meet people from a few doors away or a few floors above AND eat healthy food grown near you.
Good Food Boxes:
- Feature seasonal Ontario-grown products whenever possible, supporting local farmers and saving fuel. Each week’s box comes with recipes and news in the Good Food Newsletter.
- Include international favourites like bananas, mangoes, okra and more!
- Are more affordable than retail stores because of FoodShare’s bulk buying capacity.
How Good Food Boxes work:
- You order a Good Food Box through your local Good Food Box stop volunteer.
- We deliver freshly packed boxes to your stop, either a local community member or organization.
- You say hi to your neighbourhood stop volunteer, pickup your box and start cooking!
Good Food Box choices:
- Small Good Food Box – $13 – a fresh box full of vegetables and fruit.
- Large Good Food Box – $18 – a big box of goodness.
- Wellness Box – $13 – portioned fresh vegetables and fruit, some already cut-up and ready to enjoy.
- Small Organic Box – $24 – a fresh box full of organic vegetables and fruit.
- Large Organic Box – $34 – a big box of organic goodness.
- Fruit Box – $13 – just fresh fruit, bursting with flavour.
If you’re interested in starting a Good Food Box delivery stop, our Community Food Animators can provide support and training regarding community outreach, materials needed, time commitments, etc. Please contact the orders desk via the information below on this page. For any other inquiries, please contact Moorthi, Warehouse Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Food Box - Brochure
Good Food Box - Guide
Good Food Box - Application to Start a Drop Off Location
Good Food Box - Letter for New Coordinators
Good Food Box - Sample Order Form