Find bounty in every Good Food Box.
Good Food Boxes are volunteer packed with fresh, high-quality, culturally appropriate vegetables and fruits. With the box menu changing weekly, each Good Food Box presents a convenient and affordable way to eat good healthy food.
Getting a box of good healthy food, whether pre-cut for your convenience or supersized for your family, is important to FoodShare. But getting a Good Food Box isn’t like receiving any other delivery. Ordering through your neighbourhood Good Food Box coordinator, you’ll meet people from a few doors away or a few floors above AND eat healthy food grown near you.
Good Food Boxes:
- Feature seasonal Ontario-grown products whenever possible, supporting local farmers and saving fuel. Each week’s box comes with recipes and news in the Good Food Newsletter.
- Include international favourites like bananas, mangoes, okra and more!
- Are more affordable than retail stores because of FoodShare’s bulk buying capacity.
How Good Food Boxes work:
- You order a Good Food Box through your local Good Food Box stop volunteer.
- We deliver freshly packed boxes to your stop, either a local community member or organization.
- You say hi to your neighbourhood stop volunteer, pickup your box and start cooking!
Good Food Box choices:
- Small Good Food Box – $13 – a fresh box full of vegetables and fruit.
- Large Good Food Box – $18 – a big box of goodness.
- Wellness Box – $13 – portioned fresh vegetables and fruit, some already cut-up and ready to enjoy.
- Small Organic Box – $24 – a fresh box full of organic vegetables and fruit.
- Large Organic Box – $34 – a big box of organic goodness.
- Fruit Box – $13 – just fresh fruit, bursting with flavour.
If you’re interested in starting a Good Food Box delivery stop, our Community Food Animators can provide support and training regarding community outreach, materials needed, time commitments, etc.
Good Food Box - Brochure
Good Food Box - Guide
Good Food Box - Application to Start a Drop Off Location
Good Food Box - Letter for New Coordinators
Good Food Box - Sample Order Form