Finally, a place for creators and innovators to refine their palate and hone their passion for food.
If the kitchen is your happy place, it may be time for a career switch, and FoodShare is there to help. FoodShare is helping Toronto food businesses bring their ideas to life with access to professional kitchens through the Toronto Kitchen Incubator program.
FoodShare provides both cooking classes and space rentals for individuals, startups, non-profits, and recreational groups at our location at 120 Industry Street – Unit C. Our kitchens and small wares are clean and well-equipped with all the necessities you need and want to bring your food business ideas to the table.
- Kitchen hours are Monday through Thursday from 8am-6pm.
- Fees: please contact Chirag for more information on pricing.
- Tenants will have to pay COD until a credit relationship is established.
- Though insured while working in the kitchens, tenants must provide proof of liability insurance for their product once it leaves FoodShare Toronto.
- A limited amount of refrigerator, freezer and dry storage space is available for tenants at an additional fee.
From butter chicken sauce to cold-fermented teas, our tenants prep it all. What will you cook?
Want to join the incubator, have questions, or want to organize a site visit? Contact us!
Food allergy warning: our kitchen handles nuts.
With support from: