stay.ca.tion noun informal a vacation spent at home and involving day trips to local attractions
Win a curated collection of silent auction prizes at Recipe for Change that make staycationing a blast!
Prizes – Where to Stay
- One night’s stay at the Gladstone Hotel, with breakfast. This hotel had a part to play in Vogue naming West Queen West the second coolest neighbourhood in the world. Value $200
- One night’s stay at the Hilton Hotel. Staying at the Hilton Hotel means your staycation features ‘ultimate elegance’ and amazing city views. Value $350
- One night’s stay at The Fairmont Royal York. Soak up some history by staying at this historic Toronto hotel. And since it’s been around since 1929, The Fairmont Royal York is near every possible attraction. Value $380
- One night’s stay at the Four Seasons Hotel. Are you into shopping and dining? Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel and feel Yorkville’s heartbeat. Value $565
Prizes – What to Do
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament for two. Jousting! Castles! Royal dinners! Which knight will you and a friend root for? Value $130
- CNE admissions for six. Make summer 2016 one to remember when you go to The Ex. Value $110
- Reptilia Zoo VIP passes for four. Brush up your reptile knowledge at this state of the art facility. Value $60
- Bad Dog Theatre Company tickets for eight. Thirty years of unscripted comedy and improv is sure to give you some laughs. Value $80
- Soulpepper tickets for two. Take in a show at Toronto’s largest not-for-profit theatre company. Value $180
- Tarragon Theatre tickets for two. This theatre’s commitment to develop and produce new plays means you’ll enjoy novel work.
THANK YOU to all our amazing silent auction sponsors! We hope you enjoy their fine prizes.
GET YOUR TICKET