Food education often happens outside the classroom. The Good Food Machine brings it right into the class. With aeroponic growing towers, mobile kitchen carts and digital learning tools, The Good Food Machine helps students learn about food while it grows in front of them.
Purchase a Good Food Machine for your home or school
Review the pricing chart below and email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- Tower Garden by Juice Plus: includes wheels, tomato/lights cage, seeds, nutrients, PH kit, Rockwool, seed starting kit, lights, water and light timers. Includes 1 year of supplies: $1,277.50
- FoodShare Support and Training: customized training in person in Toronto, or via phone or livestream: $1,194.70 full day or $530.95 half day
- Green Bronx Machine Curriculum and Activity Plans: one 300-page book of activities and lessons from the Green Bronx Machine showing how you can use the tower gardens to teach: $1,308
- Bike Blender Kit: one kit to attach to a bike. Pedalling is fun while powering the blender for smoothies, sauces, soups! $500
- Mobile Kitchen: includes a small sink, a fridge, one induction burner, counter space, storage drawers, and extra power outlets: $6,654
- Induction Burner: use 1 or 2 induction burners for safe non-burn cooking of your tower garden produce: $73
- Aprons: 30 Good Food Machine aprons: $300
*Prices are subject to change. Prices do not include HST or shipping costs. Delivery outside of the GTA will be subject to additional fees. Non-profit sliding scale or corporate rates may apply to FoodShare training costs.
Click here to download a PDF pricing chart for the Good Food Machine.
Thanks to LoyaltyOne and Green Bronx Machine for their support in getting the Good Food Machine started. Read more about the Good Food Machine at LoyaltyOne's website.
Good Food Machine - Kitchen Cart Policies and Procedures
Good Food Machine - Kitchen Cart Activities
Good Food Machine - Tower Garden Workshops
Good Food Machine - Educator Training Outlines