An awesome array of food and fun to bid on. Open to all!
Don’t miss out on the rest of Recipe for Change. Tickets are choose-what-you-pay.
All week our virtual silent auction will be online, giving you the chance to bid on everything from gift baskets and certificates for the foodies in your life to elaborate at-home chef experiences. Plus we’ve got cookware, wine tastings, comedy tours, daily coffee for a year and so much more. It’s easy to log in and track your bids online or through SMS so you don’t miss a chance to take home your favourite item.
Auction opens: Friday, February 19 at 12pm (EST)
Auction closes: Friday, February 26 at 5pm (EST)
Item pick-up*: Friday, March 5 & Saturday, March 6 from 11am to 2pm (EST) at FoodShare (120 Industry St)
*Gift certificates and other paper items will be mailed to the winner. E-gift cards will be emailed. For larger items, free curbside pick-up or delivery can be arranged for an additional fee.
Check out some of the items up for grabs:
The auction is open to everyone! Here’s how you can register:
1. Sign Up
- Text the word ‘recipe’ to (647) 699-1950.
- You will get a text back with a link. Click the link to sign up with your information and access the auction. You will need to add a credit card number to bid.
- Check out items and start bidding!
- If you have any issues with sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Set Notifications
- Enable notifications either by SMS or email to keep track of items you are bidding on.
- When you bid, you will get an alert if someone else places a higher bid.
- You can bid at any time or set up auto-bids with a price cap.
3. Favourite Items
- Look through items, and add the ones you are interested in to your favourites list
- This list will filter these items so you can easily track them.
4. Won Items
- Use the ‘Won Items’ tab to see the items you have the highest bid on, or that you have won.
- Once the auction closes at 5pm (EST) on February 26, your credit card will automatically be charged for the item(s) that you have won
- You will receive a receipt by email/SMS
- Gift certificates and other paper items will be mailed to the winner.
- E-gift cards will be emailed.
- For larger items, free curb-side pick up will be available at FoodShare (120 Industry St) on March 5 & 6 from 11am to 2pm (EST). After those dates, delivery can be arranged for a fee.
- Purchases are bound by any restrictions specified by the donor.
- All sales are final, all items are sold ‘as is’, there can be no substitutions or refunds.
- The auction is subject to changes and deletions made by the Auction Captain posted at the time of sale.
- The Auction Captain shall make final decisions on any disputes related to the auction.