Virtual Silent Auction 2022
Over 80 great packages to eat, drink, experience and enjoy
FoodShare’s virtual silent auction fundraiser will be live all week April 25 to May 1 at 8pm. You have the chance to bid on everything from delicious meals and delicacies for the foodies in your life to incredible trips, tours and adventures.
It’s easy to log in and track your bids online or through SMS so you don’t miss a chance to take home your favourite item.
Text “foodshare” to 647-930-1454 to start your bidding.
All proceeds support our food justice work here in Toronto.
Check out some of the awesome items and experiences up for grabs:
Register to bid. Here’s how:
1. Sign Up
- Text the word “foodshare” to 647-930-1454.
- You will get a text back with a link. Click the link to sign up with your information and access the auction. You will need to add a credit card number to bid.
- If you have any issues with sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Set Notifications
- Enable notifications either by SMS or email to keep track of items you are bidding on.
- When you bid, you will get an alert if someone else places a higher bid.
- You can bid at any time or set up auto-bids with a price cap.
3. Favourite Items
- Look through items, and add the ones you are interested in to your favourites list
- This list will filter these items so you can easily track them.
4. Won Items
- Use the ‘Won Items’ tab to see the items you have the highest bid on, or that you have won.
- Once the auction closes at 8pm (EST) on May 1, your credit card will automatically be charged for the item(s) that you have won
- You will receive a receipt by email/SMS
- Gift certificates and other paper items will be mailed to you if you had the winning bid
- E-gift cards will be emailed to you if you had the winning bid
- For larger items you will be contacted if you had the winning bid and be able to do curbside pick up of your items at FoodShare (120 Industry St. Toronto) on the following dates: Sat, May 7 – 1-3pm, Wed, May 11 – 11am-3:30pm or Thurs, May 12 – 5-7pm
- Delivery of larger items can also be arranged for a fee for those who live in Toronto.
- Purchases are bound by any restrictions specified by the donor.
- All sales are final, all items are sold ‘as is’, there can be no substitutions or refunds.
- The auction is subject to changes and deletions made by the Auction Captain posted at the time of sale.
- The Auction Captain shall make final decisions on any disputes related to the auction.
- The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the auction item.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Flat Rock Cellars
Grape Escape Wine Tours
Shawn & Ed Brewing Co.
Holland Marsh Wine
Hockey Hall of Fame
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
Water and Ice 4 Hockey Hall of Fame passes Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada Ufly Simulator
Ontario Science Centre
Leaning Post Wines
Bottle of Crazy Monkey Vodka
Canadian National Exhibition
Last Straw Distillery
Raise the Root Organic Market
Melitta North America
Lost in the Sauce
Bruno Fine Foods
House of Empanadas
Mildreds Temple Kitchen
Alimentari Italian Grocery
Violeta Patisserie & Catering
High Park Brewery
Ru Ru Baked
Chic Peas Veg
Boulderz Climbing Center
HarbourFront Canoe And Kayak Center
Octopus Garden Yoga Center
Chef Michael Smith
Liquor License # AA1237507